Wednesday, May 8, 2013

R is for Roses

Hi polished (and non-polished) friends!

Welcome to another installment of Kimber's Lacquer Korner ABC Challenge post, today is the letter R.  After, what I thought, was a pretty decent Q, I'm feeling less than enthusiastic about this mani.  Roses seem to be my go to lately and I really wanted to do something different.  I had a bit of a brain fart on Monday, I thought it was Tuesday and hadn't done my R mani on the weekend, so I was rushing to get it done and get the post up for Wednesday.  It was only after I had rushed and spent way more than an acceptable amount of time on this, that I realized, derp, it's Monday.  Hence the go to roses.

Roses Nail Art

And wouldn't you know that I have two rose mani's in the vault (see I told you it was my go to).  They didn't turn out how I wanted, so I thought I would do something new and I'm not feeling it.  I should have just stuck with my vault mani's!!

Roses Nail Art

Roses Nail Art

Hope everyone had a wonderful week.  Join me in checking out my lovelies and their "R" mani's, I'm sure they are just as glad as I am to be past the dreaded letter Q - oh wait, we still have V, X, Y, Z......

Holla, N

20 comments:

  1. I don't see how you can be disappointed with those because they look fab :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your roses are absolutely gorgeous - love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I failed with Q. The rest of the letters I think i can manage. I really do love your mani though. The roses are beautiful with the stripes! Great job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those roses are perfect!! Fabulous job!!! By the way, *cough* I think I'm going to be *achoo* sick the week of X!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I can cry now... :D Your roses are fabulous and perfectly done!!!! What a cute manicure! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look! The pink roses look lovely on the polka dot/minty-blue background and I really like the black and white striped nails, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your roses are perfection! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are such a talented lady!!! painting all those roses!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are really pretty and I love the contrast between the harsh lines and the soft flowers. Fab job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WoW, your roses look great! It's a great combination between dots and stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gosh that is pretty!! Such a pretty combp of colours & patterns :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Nicole! I keep being speechless when I see your nail arts! This one is gorgeous! I love both the patterns and the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so cute! I didn't even think of roses...good call!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yup, I'm in agreement with everyone else. Your art is so unique. I know when I'm seeing "a Nicole nail". It's breathtaking, as usual.

    Dots, stripes and roses. They absolutely rock.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm glad I didn't do roses after seeing these. Mine would have looked like two toned blobs...Your nail art just blows me away every week. Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is super sweet! Love your nail shape too :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love getting and reading all your comments, feedback and questions. I will always try my very best to answer each and every one - thanks for checking in!! Holla, N